Hey all, it’s been a slow rate of progress this week but we did get a couple things done.
The seat section came in this week and looks dope! So stoked on the look with the tank. Also like all the other parts so far it’s from a Kiwi importer. It’s not bolted down yet and right now it’s just sitting in place were I am thinking of the placing it. As you can see it’s way to long, but it’s fiber glass so I can cut the length. Also the width is way to wide, I am going to cut it down the center and re fiber glass it. Should look nice.
The wheels are at possum born racing getting polished, looking forward to get them back.
One thing I did get done was mount the tank to the frame, after a hacksaw an angle grinder a drill and a couple files we had it done. This is the bolt I found, and yes that’s right it’s Titanium. This will hold the tank and front of the seat pan in place. “TRICKED OUT”
That’s it for this week