It’s been a good start to the week with a couple completed projects being crossed of the now diminishing list of things to do. The tank was in need of a new tap placement and also a valve to let the beast breath pure gasoline into the system.
This is FUCKING KEVIN, He fixed my FUCKING tank up a FUCKING treat. Good FUCKING job from a FUCKING good CUNT. Thanks Kevin.
Disregard the beating we did on the bottom of the tank so it could fit the frame. But do notice the bang up job Kevin did on the tap. This guy can solder like the boss and his work is so rad to watch. He also repaired a small hole in the tank after we beat it to far with the hammer.
This is the old tap mount. The grinder took it out and Kevin patched it up. The other thing Kevin did was give it a pressure test in a water bath for radiators. No bubbles was a good sine.
What we have here is a Pingel Power-Flo fuel tape. As you can see from the side of the package this bad boy does not play. And from what I have been told is the tape used on Drag-Bikes. Should work for me just fine.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM, FUCK that’s bad ass right there. Not much to say here.
All mounted and over shadowing some off the rough engine cylinders.
Next on the agenda was mounting the speed o, after a few measurements and trying to remember tech drawing classes I had a rough mock up.
Cut it out and check the fit.
And it’s all good. I used a couple old school gold ano axle nuts for spacers. The gold will complete the final look once finished.
Another angle of the speed-o, I also need to get button heads for the mounting hardware. I need some for the rear shox’s also so that will have to be done soon.
And that’s all there is.